BOTOX® Cosmetic is the only FDA-approved treatment prescription product that temporarily improves the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and moderate to severe crow’s feet in adults for up to six months with optimal treatment.
BOTOX® for Men
Discuss any concerns you have and ask your specialist questions.
Your specialist will do a facial analysis to figure out the best treatment plan for you.
If appropriate, your specialist will inject you with BOTOX® Cosmetic. The actual treatment takes about 10 minutes—get in, get out, get on with your day.
Check out and schedule your next appointment. Call your specialist if you have any additional questions.
24 TO 48 HOURS
You may begin to notice results within 24 to 48 hours for moderate to severe frown lines.
UP TO 4 MONTHS
Results have been proven to last up to 4 months in clinical trials for moderate to severe frown lines.
Physician-reported response of 25% (102/403) vs 2% (2/128) for placebo
Authentic BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) vial
BOTOX® COSMETIC IS AN INJECTION
Your specialist injects it into your muscles around the sides of your eyes (crow’s feet) and between your brows (frown lines).
BOTOX® COSMETIC TEMPORARILY REDUCES MUSCLE ACTIVITY
BOTOX® Cosmetic helps smooth moderate to severe crow’s feet and frown lines by targeting one of the underlying causes—the muscle contractions responsible for frowning and squinting.
WHAT IT’S MADE FROM
BOTOX® Cosmetic is made from sources that exist in nature. It contains tiny amounts of a highly purified protein refined from the bacterium, Clostridium botulinum.
Ready to schedule a consultation?
Here are 8 questions to ask your specialist:
- Do they have medical expertise in facial anatomy? For instance, are they licensed and trained in a field of aesthetic medicine, such as dermatology, cosmetic surgery, or oculoplastic surgery, to name a few.
- How many years of experience do they have injecting BOTOX® Cosmetic?
- How often do they treat patients with BOTOX® Cosmetic?
- Do they schedule a follow-up visit after treatment?
- Will they show you before-and-after pictures of other patients they have treated?
- What are the most common side effects they have seen in their clinical experience?
- What should you do if you experience any side effects?
- What do they need to know about your medical history? Be prepared to tell your specialist about any medical conditions, including any prescription medications, vitamins, or herbal supplements you are taking.